InnSpiration Bed and Breakfast
1790 - 510th Street, Linn Grove, Iowa 51033
Nestled between lavish vineyards, a refreshing pond and beautiful wooded areas, InnSpiration B&B is located just outside of Linn Grove, Iowa. InnSpiration Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful retreat to enjoy hunting in the woods, water activities in the pond and surrounding areas or just a wonderful getaway to relax in a serene environment.
InnSpiration Bed and Breakfast overlooks a two acre pond and is adjacent to 360 beautiful wooded acres that the Little Sioux River runs along side. The pond and the Little Sioux River offer swimming, fishing, hiking, canoeing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, bird watching, and more. We offer special hunts for deer, turkey and pheasants. For the nature enthusiast we have photography opportunities at their finest.
After a fun day in our picturesque outdoors, relax on one of three decks or enjoy the many fireplaces or whirlpools. The family room has a billiard table, exercise equipment and a television with a DVD player. All rooms have a private bath and are furnished with satellite television. We have high speed wireless internet, and are business friendly. Our first floor is handicap accessible, with easy access to the house. Bedrooms and baths are also handicap friendly.
InnSpiration B&B is located just outside of Linn Grove, IA, 25 minutes from Storm Lake and Spencer. The Okoboji Great Lakes are a quick 45 minute drive away. We are only minutes away from the Little Sioux Golf Course in Sioux Rapids.
Our area boasts many artists, who specialize in pottery, painting, wood working and jewelry making. The artists are also part of the NW Iowa Artisan Road Show every fall. Balloon Days in Storm Lake and the Clay County Fair in Spencer, and the Tall Corn Days in Sioux Rapids are just a few of the local events you may enjoy when staying here.
Innkeeper: Sheila Thomsen
Room Rates: $ 65.00 - $ 125.00
Number of Suites: 3 Number of Rooms: 1
Private Bathrooms: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa, Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Money Orders.
Pets cannot be accommodated.
Check with Innkeeper about children.
Internet access available.
Breakfast is included in rate. Other meals are available.
Open all year round.
Directory of B Bs
- Iowa Bed and Breakfasts By Name
- Iowa Bed & Breakfasts By City
- Iowa Bed & Breakfasts By Region
- Associate Members
- Adams Street Bed and Breakfast
- Big Grove Village B&B
- Bloomin' Iris Bed & Breakfast
- Blue Belle Inn
- The Brass Lantern Bed & Breakfast
- Brown Street Inn
- Butler House on Grand
- Carriage House Bed & Breakfast
- Castle Bed & Breakfast
- Country Heritage B & B
- Crescent View B&B
- Cupola Inn B&B
- Dairy Barn B & B
- Deb's Bed and Breakfast
- Designer Inn and Suites
- Die Heimat Country Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Ethel's Gourmet Kitchen Bed and Breakfast
- Four Mounds Inn Bed and Breakfast
- The Gables on Geneseo
- Glidden House Bed and Breakfast
- Green Belt Bed and Breakfast
- The Green Leaf Place Bed and Breakfast
- Guest House Bed and Breakfast
- Hancock House Bed and Breakast
- Hearten Bed and Breakfast
- Heavenly Habitat Bed and Breakfast
- Hotel Greenfield
- Hotel Pattee
- Klemme House Bed and Breakfast
- Loya's Little House Bed & Breakfast
- Mandolin Inn
- Maple Street Bed and Breakfast
- Marsh House Bed and Breakfast
- McNeill Stone Mansion Bed and Breakfast
- Miss Spenser's Bed and Breakfast
- The 1900 Inn
- One of a Kind Bed and Breakfast
- Our Tara Inn
- Pryor House
- Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast
- Quiet Walker Lodge
- Richards House Bed and Breakfast
- Riverside Bed and Breakfast
- SF Martin House Bed and Breakfast
- Sisters Inn
- Squiers Manor Bed and Breakfast
- Squirrel's Nest Bed and Breakfast
- Trimble Parker Guest House
- 2325 Grande Ave Homestay
- Two Bears Lodge
- Valkommen House Bed and Breakfast
- Victoria's Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
- White Lions Bed and Breakfast
- Whiterock Resort
- Winborn's Bed and Breakfast
- Woodland Bed and Breakfast
- Yellow Swan Bed and Breakfast