Iowa Bed & Breakfast Guild (IBBG) members benefit from many services and opportunities available through the Guild, including:
- An exclusive, individual webpage, with links to each member's own website and email, in the powerful new and innovative www.ia-bednbreakfast-inns.com which interacts with Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest ,ibbg.com, iowacookbook.com, and bbonline.com member listings.
- A listing in IBBG's annual print directory distributed throughout the state.
- Opportunities to grow and learn, through the Guild's annual conference featuring experts from across America, meetings, networking and socializing. (Check out the schedule of meetings for upcoming events and see all the opportunities to be involved.)
- IBBG committee- members from throughout the state who meet quarterly to plan meetings, strategize on marketing opportunities, and address member concerns, these members represent all members and are available to those in their regions for assistance.
- Regional meetings around the state, an opportunity to meet informally with fellow innkeepers.
- Opportunity to benefit from IBBG's marketing efforts and ILA's lobbying efforts on behalf of the membership.
- Increased income and occupancy from IBBG's sale of gift certificates and an increase in profits as a result of IBBG marketing of member properties.
- Special member rates on weekly statewide full color ads in Des Moines Sunday Register - a well used program.
- Regional advertising by IBBG throughout the year in a variety of formats.
IBBG membership provides more heads in beds!
A membership application packet can be ordered by providing name, address, and phone number (see below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-743-IOWA (4692).
Iowa Bed & Breakfast Guild Members' Motto:
"Our goal is your comfort, enjoyment and happiness, as you partake of our hospitality."